Town Clerk


Please contact the Grafton Town Clerk if you need/have:

  • To Register a Vehicle, Trailer, Tractor or Boat;
  • To File Motor Vehicle Title Applications;
  • To License Your Dog/Obtain Dog Tags;
  • To Register as a Landlord;
  • To Apply for a Marriage License;
  • Need a Copy of a Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate;
  • Proof of Residency;
  • Obtain Absentee Ballots;
  • Questions Pertaining to Elections.

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Bonnie Haubrich Town Clerk (603) 523-7270